The semester’s finally coming to a close– wow. I’m mostly finished with my final project, a social media plan for my “client,” Doorways for Women and Families. Here (hopefully) is my presentation (or at least a link to it), created during my second go-around with Prezi. I’ve got the hang of it a bit more, and I really like how this turned out, as opposed to my first presentation, which was underwhelming. Now, if only I could get my stuff to embed…
What are you looking for?
I am the person writing this.
- @zmcdade Nothing wrong with that. (THE BABIES!!!!) 19 minutes ago
- I both curse & celebrate the arrival of the Trader Joe's flyer. 1 day ago
- RT @urbaninstitute: 3D printed weapons=crime wave? Why you don't need to fear the printer: urbn.is/1cauTq0 ow.ly/i/3Vh6r 1 day ago
- "A little thing that can turn into anything at anytime." deadspin.com/my-kids-insane… #xmas 1 day ago
- #Google, you don't know me slate.com/blogs/future_t… 1 day ago
Stuff I've written about.awkward books complaining deep observations delicious did i say blog farts fatness food-making gross hair holidays i don't know i forgot something i watch too much tv love materialism metro etiquette much excitement peanut butter politics make me nervous school shallow shopping the best part of today the lolz the sads what what is my life why am i so cool