The semester’s finally coming to a close– wow. I’m mostly finished with my final project, a social media plan for my “client,” Doorways for Women and Families. Here (hopefully) is my presentation (or at least a link to it), created during my second go-around with Prezi. I’ve got the hang of it a bit more, and I really like how this turned out, as opposed to my first presentation, which was underwhelming. Now, if only I could get my stuff to embed…
What are you looking for?
I am the person writing this.
- RT @cicadagram: What do Japanese cicadas drink? Sake duh! #cicada #truestory #cicadafacts 7 hours ago
- RT @robdelaney: The news that Yahoo bought Tumblr is less exciting when you learn that Dress Barn bought Yahoo last week. 12 hours ago
- Really hope the new features are game-changers, because I'm struggling to build community on G+ bit.ly/15U5cev (via @Marketingland) 1 day ago
- Obv. #science RT @HuffPostGreen Sarah Palin: It snowed in Alaska in May, so there is no global warming huff.to/19W6qT1 1 day ago
- RT @urbaninstitute: In the US, more poor people live in the suburbs (16.4M) than in cities (13.4M) urbn.is/10I1SKM (via @AtlanticCit… 1 day ago
Stuff I've written about.awkward books complaining deep observations delicious did i say blog farts fatness food-making gross hair holidays i don't know i forgot something i watch too much tv love materialism metro etiquette much excitement peanut butter politics make me nervous school shallow shopping the best part of today the lolz the sads what what is my life why am i so cool